Chartered Building Surveyors London & Kent
Reliable professional service by a team of Chartered Surveyors with a wealth of experience and knowledge.
WHY USE PREMIUM SURVEYORS?
- Specialist Knowledge of Kent
- Specialist Knowledge of London
- Open 5 days a week – 9am – 6pm
- Surveyors have minimum of 30 years experience
- You can speak to a surveyor direct on the phone
- Expert local knowledge & experience
- All reports include colour photographs
- Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Members of the Property Ombudsman
- Genuine Testimonials available
The first person you will speak to will have full experience/knowledge of our services and will be able to provide a competitive quotation and answer any questions
WHY HAVE A SURVEY?
To ensure you are fully aware of any problems, allowing you to account for repairs and decide a reasonable purchase price before your commit to purchasing the property. People often confuse the valuation report undertaken by the lender’s surveyor with a survey. Most mortgage valuations consist of a very limited inspection and a report that in most cases goes back to the lender without the buyer ever actually seeing the report. Prospective purchasers should not therefore rely upon such a limited report particularly as the purchase of a home is one of the most expensive investments that can be made.